In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), we inform you that:
The entity in charge of the domain www.xtraice.com (including: Portal, Website, web address) is:
Extraice SL (hereafter referred to as Xtraice) is a state limited company with the registered address in Salteras (Seville), Pol. Ind. Los Llanos, c /. Extremadura 2, with CIF B-91295212. Inscribed in the commercial register of Seville, volume 3797, page 41, Sheet SE-54668.
As the principal responsible for this website, Xtraice, assumes the commitment to process the information of all users and customers with full guarantees complying with the national and the European obligations that regulate the collection and process of personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of real person data concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of July 11, touching services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- Server: machine equipped with hardware and software, able to attend requests of a client and answer them accordingly.
- Software: software of a computer system.
- Cookies: Files that web pages save onto users’ devices while browsing their website, where certain information is stored to improve navigation and use of services.
- Portal: Internet domain made up of multiple web pages with different URLs.
- URL: Uniform Resource Locator refers to the address that identifies content strung on the internet.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE XTRAICE PORTAL
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web page and members of the website www.xtraice.com including the content and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, www.xtraice.com (“User”) accepts the General Conditions in force at each moment of surfing the portal www.xtraice.com.
The registered domain www.xtraice.com is owned by Xtraice, who has granted exclusive use of the same.
The official website of Xtraice is www.xtraice.com which aims to facilitate the dissemination, acquisition and knowledge of the activities the company performs, as well as the products and services offered to the general public.
The use, navigation, registration and any other activity that implies the access to said websites is understood as the full, express and conscious acceptance of these conditions, without prejudice to the application of other specific ones for the correct and complete provision of the services that require additional information.
At any time, and without prior notice, the company may make modifications, additions, corrections, deletions and updates of the presentation or configuration of this or any of the domains owned by it and its subdomains.
Each modification will be conveniently indicated in its own portals, indicating the web version and the date of modification to disseminate this information among the users, for whom it is convenient to check the accuracy and / or validity of these conditions.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The User is informed, and accepts, that accessing this website does not imply, in any way, a beginning of a commercial relationship with Xtraice. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
- Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited.
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorisation of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the provider rights or the legitimate owners.
Employing the website for commercial or advertising purposes.
While surfing, www.xtraice.com, the User agrees not to carry out any behaviour that could damage the image, interests and rights of www.xtraice.com or third parties. Or that, that could harm, render useless or overload the portal or prevent, in any way, the routine use of the website.
However, the User must be aware that computer systems security measures are not entirely reliable and that www.xtraice.com can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or their electronic documents and files included therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to www.xtraice.com can be stored in a computerised database or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Xtraice, assuming all technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained implementing the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
Communication between the users and www.xtraice.com occurs within a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols at https; therefore, we guarantee the best security provisions to ensure the users’ confidentiality.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAMES
1.- Reservation of rights.
The source code, structure, design, graphics, video and / or sound elements, as well as any other elements that appear or are part of the website are owned, directly or indirectly, by Xtraice and / or its collaborators, having reserved in management and use of the inherent intellectual and industrial property rights.
All industrial and intellectual property rights with respect to third-party product and service citations are recognized, without their mere mention or appearance on the Web signifying the assumption of liabilities and / or rights thereto, nor the existence of rights or liability of some about them, as well as support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The use of mechanisms designed to alter the configuration, design and contents (also known as framing) of the indicated websites is strictly prohibited.
We encourage the user to contact Xtraice if there is any content on the website that could be classified as a violation of rights or mandatory regulations, upon which the corresponding investigation will commence.
3. Permitted Uses
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other analogous and / or similar activity is totally prohibited, with the sole exception of prior express, written authorization of Xtraice, without its existence implying acceptance or acquisition of right, but a mere tolerance.
Such tolerance may be revoked at any time, without the need to allege any cause, with the sole obligation to notify the cessation or immediate end of the activity, which must be done immediately as soon as you receive the notification from Xtraice.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF WEB SELLING SERVICE
- For the provision of the online sales service, the user indicates that he has sufficient capacity to understand the contract according to applicable regulations (International law and Spanish law) and comprehends what the use of this service implies and assumes all obligations inherent to the provision of that service.
- For the purposes of the Consumers and Users Act, the transaction you formalize is a sales contract, as defined in Article 59 Bis of said law. For the purposes of this sales agreement, any user registered under a formalized user account is considered a user or user / buyer.
- The user-purchaser is able to access the services of distance selling as it will register on the website by creating a user account, being liable for the veracity of the personal data provided, as well as the use, custody and protection of the access password inherent to the user account. It is expressly prohibited the choice as user name of expressions that are abusive, derogatory, malicious and / or injurious, as well as any other that try to confuse the identification of the user.
- In accordance with article 27 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereafter known as LSSI), the hiring procedure consists of the following steps:
a. Register as a user, after reading and accepting the general and particular conditions of the service.
b. Selection of the products offered in the portal, which will be incorporated into the “shopping cart” section.
c. The shopping cart is accessed and the order is confirmed, where the concepts of payment (amount, taxes and shipping costs) and date of receipt are broken down.
d. The payment of the economic consideration is made, by means of the connection with the chosen means of payment (transfer, PayPal, Charge in account etc.).
e. An operation ticket is generated, where the order number, date, time, product purchased, same price and range of reception dates are recorded.
f. After confirmation of payment, Xtraice prepares the order delivering the same to the logistics company in charge of the distribution.
- In compliance with the obligations imposed by the LSSI, after the end of the purchase will be informed via email of price, date of hiring, form of transportation and estimated date of delivery of the product or service contracted.
- The prices indicated for each product or service offered are expressed in Euros (€) or Dollars ($). Such expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not include expenses arising from additional services and attachments to the product or service purchased such as packaging, wrapping, handling, shipping, shipping insurance or any other.
- After the payment made to the provider, assuming that the transaction is accordance with articles 164.1. 3 of Spanish Law 37/1992 as well as art. 2 of Royal Decree 1619/2012 will automatically send to the email address provided by the user an acquisition invoice containing the minimum requirements established by Article 6 of the aforementioned regulations, accompanied by a copy attached to the purchased product.
- The methods of contact of attention to the user-client for the procedures of sale-online or correction of errors of registration will preferably be via email ([email protected]) and, in an exceptional and subsidiary way, by telephone +34 955 110 357. It is the user’s obligation to provide the order number assigned to him and indicated in the confirmation of purchase.
- The user will have a period of 14 working days from the date of receipt of the product for the return of the product, without need of justification, the client assumes the total costs, direct or indirect, derived from the return of the goods, with the sole exception that the return is made for defects in the product. In any case, the product must be returned in its original packaging, with all its components and in perfect condition. To exercise the right of withdrawal you must complete the form you can download here and send it by email to the following address: [email protected].
- All the products offered in the ecommerce portal are original, with the only exception that, in its description, it indicates the contrary.
- The products purchased have a warranty of 2 years according to article 123 of LCyUs, counting from the date of delivery of the product. The user-buyer must report the defects respected within the deadlines established by said law, if he does not want to be liable for the damages that a delay in communication causes.
The user expressly declares that the equipment from which it accesses are provided with original hardware and software, with its corresponding license of use. Likewise, it states that it has implemented and activated the necessary security measures and that all the software installed in the devices that allow the access and / or use of the portal are updated to the latest version released by the licensee and / or manufacturer. Any error or damage that may be caused by breach of these conditions is the sole liability of the user.
The user is aware, understands and recognizes that it is solely liable for the access and / or use of the information contained in the Xtraice portals, being prohibited any derivation of liability for such action.
Xtraice is not liable for the information and content stored that allows third parties independent publication of content. By way of illustration, without being understood as a closed list, it is understood as such publications in RR.SS., Chats, Blogs, comments, forums, etc. Xtraice is not liable for the answers or revelations made through the different email addresses that appear on your Website, and no legal binding effect can be derived in any case.
In compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, Xtraice actively collaborates with the authorities and security forces in blocking and / or withdrawing, or any other action that has administrative or judicial authorization, all contents that could affect or contravene the International legislation, National Spanish, third party rights, moral and public order.
Xtraice uses information files that the server sends to the user’s device for the correct functioning, visualization and rendering of the services that are provided in the websites and their domains, as well as for statistical purposes. For more information, access our Cookies Policy.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
In order to provide access to or search for resources that may be of interest to you, the links contained in our portals may direct to third-party web content. Xtraice does not review any of those links, so the content, information, performance, and any other services provided herein are the liability of their owners, without Xtraice assuming any liability, these links are being considered for information purposes only.
However, hyperlinks must respect the following conditions:
- The linked website will not contain information or any other content that may be considered to be contrary to public order or violators of rights, nor those that are considered illegal, discriminatory, or violating commonly accepted ethical principles.
- The quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink cannot guarantee are not guaranteed, the user assumes the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access to this without Xtraice being liable in any way, as indicated in the section Liabilities. Xtraice may at any time request the withdrawal of the link, without the need to allege that it must be carried out immediately as soon as the notice is received.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For any disputes that may arise in relation to the interpretation and execution of these clauses, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Seville (Spain).