ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
RESPONSIBLE “Who is responsible for your data treatment?”
Identity: XTRAICE, S.L. with tax number B-91295212
Address: Salteras (Sevilla), en Polígono Pol. Ind. Los Llanos 2, c/. Extremadura
Email address: email@example.com
PURPOSE “With what purpose do we treat your personal data?”
The personal data of the party or person concerned will be treated according to the following purposes and will apply as follows:
– Administrate and handle the registration on the website, to contact you and resolve any doubts caused by our services and products.
– Administrate and handle online shopping. We use the customer’s personal data to process and deliver your order, and to register and issue the invoice regarding your purchase.
– Administrate the purchase or rental service of ice rinks. We use the customer’s personal data to proceed with the shipment and assembly of ice rinks, and in order to register and issue the invoice resulting from the service provided.
– Administrate and send information concerning promotions, new products, offers and other advertising communications of the products and services offered by Extraice, S.L., using electronic communications: email, sms, whatsapp, fax, LinkedIn, etc.).
– Respond to any claim of rights, consultations and complaints.
“How long will we preserve your personal data?”
– The personal data provided for the supply of our services and purchase of our products, will be preserved for 5 years from the moment of collection. This term will be increased, if the personal data were necessary for processing claims, payments or any other matters of interest.
– The data collected for forwarding commercial communications, will be preserved until the person concerned revokes his consent.
LEGITIMACY “What is the legitimate ground for the processing of your data?”
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
– Execution of the contract: the legal basis of the treatment of the personal data of the party concerned, collected for the purchase or rental service of ice rinks, is the execution of a sales or rental contract. In this sense, the party concerned is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If these data are not provided, it will not be possible to carry out the purchase or rental service.
– Compliance with a legal obligation: the registration and issue of commercial invoices or services provided to our customers is based on a legal obligation.
– Consent of the party concerned: Forwarding of commercial communications regarding products and services by electronic means, is based on the consent of the party concerned. The management and delivery of online sales as well as resolving questions and queries submitted through our website and other electronic means, is also based on the legal consent of the customer and users.
RECIPIENTS “To which recipients will your data be communicated?”
The personal data of the party concerned can be communicated to the following recipients:
– Public administrations and public institutions if an official regulation requires us to do so.
– Providers, in order to complete the services provided and sale of our products (forwarding companies, transport companies, banks, etc.)
“No International Data Transfers will be carried out”
RIGHTS “What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?”
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in EXTRAICE, S.L. his or her personal data is being treated or not.
Right of access, rectification and deletion: the persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes when they were collected.
Right of limitation: in certain circumstances, the parties concerned may request to limit the processing of their personal data.
Right of Objection: in certain circumstances and for reasons regarding their personal situation, the parties concerned may object to their personal data treatment. In that case, EXTRAICE, S.L. will no longer process the personal data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
When the processing of personal data is for direct marketing purposes, the party concerned has the right to object to the processing of their data, including the preparation of profiles based on their data for direct marketing.
Right to data portability: the party concerned may request the transfer of their data to another company responsible for the data, transfer that will only be done if the treatment is based on the legitimate consent, can be automated and the data transfer can be carried out from one company to the other and is technically possible.
Right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the legitimacy of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Right to file a complaint to the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY, when the person concerned has not obtained satisfaction while exercising his or her rights. Contacting the Controlling Authority, can be done through its website www.agpd.es.
To exercise these rights, the party concerned must contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the party or person concerned can also contact the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY (www.agpd.es) to request information about these rights.
In order to process a request for exercising your rights, a proof of your identity can be asked by submitting a photographic copy of your ID card or passport.