Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies permit a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve their browsing process, since they allow the website to provide the user with information that may be of interest depending on the usage and the content.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser, in order to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you in case of placing them. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue browsing.
The cookies we store do not collect any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you voluntarily desire to register to use the services that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
- Types and purpose of cookies
Depending on the permanence of the Cookies they can be classified as:
- Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: they expire in function when the objective for which they toil is fulfilled (for example, so that the user keeps identified in the web page and in the services of the same or when they are deleted manually).
Depending on the purpose the Cookies they can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (techniques and customization): This type of cookies recognizes your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit us. As an example, this typology includes volume adjustments of video or sound players and video transmission speed that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are browsing from when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Registration cookies (technical and customization): Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and it is used in services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that if a service or a session closes and the user re-enters at another time or day there would be no need to re-identification.
- Verify if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytics Cookies: each time a user visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, that is only generated while browsing, will serve in future visits to the website to recognize the visitor anonymously. The tracked main objectives are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the cookies (it identifies devices and navigators, not people) and therefore the approximate number of visitors and their tendency at the time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore most engaging to users.
- Identify if the user who is accessing is new or a reappear visit. Important: unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never link any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
- Own Advertising Cookies: Which allows us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our websites, adapting the content of the advertisement to the service requested as well as the use of the website, with this type of Cookies, we can know your Internet browsing habits and present advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Third Party Advertising Cookies: in addition to the advertising conducted by the website in its contents or services, you may offer your promoters the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the contents of the website from the users’ browsers, as well as access to data stored therein.
- How to block or delete placed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of your browser. You can find information on how to conduct that, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
Kindly note that the deactivation of any cookie can prevent or hinder the navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
Any changes you make to your browser settings in relation to cookies for the website will be saved until you decide to make new changes.