Do you want to open an ice rink business but don’t know where to start? In this article, we lay out some guidelines so you can get started today.
How to start up a successful ice rink business
Installing an Xtraice rink will add value to your business because it is an innovative, ecological, economical attraction and brings in new clients, adults and children alike. Your return on investment is guaranteed. Here are some pointers to get you started:
- Like any project, first you should set measurable objectives. How long will the project take? How much money can I make in a certain amount of time?
- Define your budget. Calculate how much you are willing to invest in the project; how much will you spend on the product? how much on the location? how much on marketing? what about operations staff and other possible start-up costs. Don’t get caught by surprise with unexpected costs!
- Choose the location for the rink. It is not easy to find the perfect spot. Research and analyze your market. Find out where your target clients are and make a list of the characteristics of the space or area where the rink will be.
- Choose from the various Xtraice attractions that you would like to invest in:
– Rink size
– Ice Slide
– Embed your logo in the ice
– Hockey accessories
– Curling stones
– Light and Sound
– and more…
- Let our international team of project managers advise you. We have a team of experts who guide clients through approximately 200 projects per year.
- Define the message you want to convey to your clients and prepare an action plan to recover your investment as soon as possible. Don’t forget to consider your target market. The type of clients you are looking for will determine your marketing strategy.
- Install your rink in a day, either on your own or with the guidance of an Xtraice expert, and let the profits begin.
- Remember that to take proper care of your Xtraice rink, it’s very important that you maintain it properly: cleaning the ice surface and sharpening the skates frequently.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get more information. You are only a few steps away from becoming an innovative entrepreneur!